Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Peachtree, GA

(As told to N. by Chet) Before our trip began, N., his sister and I posed for our first picture. (And yes, I did wear my seat belt once we pulled out of the garage.) We got to watch movies and play games. This was a very fun car ride!


Saturday morning, N. and his family took me to the Peachtree City Kids fest. I even got to ride on a brown and white pony with N. He held on to me very tightly so I did not fall off. He took me down a really cool slide and we got to have pizza for lunch.
Pizza is one of my favorite meals! Then we went home and took a nap.


On Sunday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. N's Uncle Chris works there, so we got to see some stuff not everyone gets to see. I even got to see a scuba diver cleaning the tunnel in the Ocean Voyager Tunnel. There was a big window where we saw the four whale sharks and the manta ray. The window was 23 feet high and 61 feet long. There were guitar fish, sharks, and other fish. The tank holds 6 million gallons of water. There were 12,000 fish in this tank! It was really cool to see!


N. also let me crawl with him in a tube to get our picture taken with a penguin. We were so close, I could almost touch him. We also got to see a rivers exhibit. There were a lot of signs about the Amazon River. I even got to see real piranhas. They had really sharp teeth!


Before we left, Uncle Chris took us to the top of the Ocean Voyager. We got to watch them feed the whale sharks. Then, N. took me to the gift shop and let me pick out a cool new pin for my backpack. I think I am going to start a collection on my backpack of different souvenirs of places I have been. What an exciting trip!

I can't wait to see where I will go on vacation next!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Chet the Bear is off to Africa tomorrow with Miss Young. How lucky is he?!?!
-Miss Russell :)

Mrs. Lauren Skipper said...

N. it sure looks like you and Chet had fun. That aquarium looks really cool. I hope I can go there one day.