Thursday, September 18, 2008

St, Augustine, FL

Hi! I am Chet Morgan and I am so excited about traveling. I love Mrs. Morgan's class! I am so happy to share with everyone the wonderful day trip I took to St. Augustine to see Mrs. Morgan's new baby niece, Ava Grace. She is so sweet. I met two other relatives while I was at Mrs. Morgan's sister's house. They were really big and really wanted to play together. I got scared because they I have never met such big animals before. The two dogs are Sher Peis. The white one is named Liza and the tan one is named Jaxson. They were so fun to get to know. Soon I will be able to meet Mrs. Morgan's dog, Olivia, and tell all about my travels with her. Mrs. Morgan was so happy to have a day that she could spend with Ava Grace. She is such a sweet baby. I really enjoyed holding her while she was sleeping. If you look closely at the pictures you can see that Liza liked me so much that she decided to take me for a ride. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed my day visiting Ava Grace with Mrs. Morgan. I can't wait to see her again.

1 comment:

Mrs. Snead said...

Way too cute. Chet had to have had a blast.